Pasteurizer-Filler Rocket is used for the pasteurization of juice and other liquid products and filling it to bottles or Bag in Box packaging. The machine has a built-in heating boiler. Inside of it there is a tubular heating spiral made from stainless steel. The liquid comes into the tubular spiral which is surrounded by hot water. The heat from the water heats up the liquid and eliminates the bacteria. If the boiler temperature rises more than set, an automatic temperature sensor turns off the heaters. Juice temperature is monitored manually.
Capacity: 150 – 200 l/h
Maximum heating temperature – 90 ºC.
- A tubular spiral made of hygienic thin-walled stainless steel.
- Spiral is integrated into the boiler which provides saving of space and prevention of heat loss when pumping the water into external heat exchanger. This saves the heating energy up to 15-20%.
- Pasteurizer has an automatic water temperature control with a digital thermostat.
- Safety sensors for dry run protection. Pasteurizer does not start until the water level is correct.
- Easily interchangeable filling heads to Bag in Box or bottle.
- Bag in Box filling table with scales for weight monitoring.
- Bag in Box closing handle is moved by a spring – this ease the opening and closing process.
- Automatic bottle filling – filling will stop when bottle is full.
- Bottle filling table is adjustable according to bottle dimensions.
- Manual juice temperature monitoring by digital thermometer.
- Fast and easy cleaning.