The fruit bubble washer elevator mill is made from stainless steel. Machine is suitable for various fruits, berries and vegetables.
Firstly, the operator of the machine pours products into the bubble washing tub with clean water. The tub is connected to the air flow which leads to water circulation and creates a bubble washing effect on products. The bubble washing provides excellent cleaning as well as helps fruits, berries and vegetables move straight to the elevator, granting a more convenient work process.
Then conveyor lifts the products up to the mill which crushes them into a mash. During the lifting process, water nozzles spray fruits, berries and vegetables with clean water. The product mash falls out of the mill for further pressing or destoning process.
Capacity – 3000 kg/h.
- Machine has a bubble washing tub which provides excellent cleaning as well as helps fruits, berries and vegetables move straight to the elevator.
- The bubble washing tub is spacious and can contain big amount of products at once.
- The crushing head of the machine is round, so all the crushed mash goes directly out for further processing. This feature significantly helps when washing the head as there are no corners.
Our round shape technology is superior to other producers’, because a lot of fruit mash gets stuck in the corners of square-shaped heads for hours and can cause juice fermentation!
- Fruit bubble washer elevator mill has additional table in front of the basin for putting fruits or boxes on it.
- Integrated water-spraying system provides additional washing when lifting the fruits up the conveyor.
- Belt conveyor has a water drainage and speed regulation system.
- Optional replaceable cutting graters/sieves are available for different fruits and berries.
- The mill does not damage the fruit seed.
- Powerful 6,8 kW crushing engine can crush various fruits, berries and vegetables – from soft raspberries to hard apples, beets, etc.
- Machine is entirely made of stainless steel and easy to clean after using.